CITY HALL AND PUBLIC BUILDING CLOSURE
Due to the Ohio Department of Health Director’s Stay at Home order, all public buildings and City Hall will remain closed from in-person visitors except for the Municipal Court and the Police Department’s public lobby. We ask residents to conduct business by telephone, e-mail, internet or make an appointment.
HOW TO PAY YOUR UTILITY BILL
- Pay your bill conveniently online at www.wadsworthcity.com
- Sign up online for Recurring Credit Card Payments automatically paid on our due date.
- Pay by check or money order in-person using our 24-hour drop box located in the parking lot on the North side of City Hall (enter from Maple Street and drive past the Police Dept).
- Sign up for automatic deduction of your checking account by ACH on the due date.
- Pay 24/7 through our automated phone system with a credit card by calling 330-335-2700.
- Pay over the phone by speaking to a customer service representative by calling 330-335-2700.
- Mail your payment with provided self-return envelope.
You also have the option of paying from your checking account. Simply fill out the authorization form (PDF). Complete the form and send it in with a voided check.
Payments are deducted on the due date of your billing statement each month. We will continue to mail your bill, unless you sign up for the email notification online. This process takes 6 to 8 weeks for activation.
Payments are due usually on the 16th of each month depending on weekends and holidays.
If payment is not received on or before the due date, your account is charged a 10% penalty against your current charges.