CITY HALL AND PUBLIC BUILDING CLOSURE
Due to the Ohio Department of Health Director’s Stay at Home order, all public buildings and City Hall will remain closed from in-person visitors except for the Municipal Court and the Police Department’s public lobby. We ask residents to conduct business by telephone, e-mail, internet or make an appointment.
HOW TO PAY YOUR UTILITY BILL
- Pay your bill conveniently online at www.wadsworthcity.com
- Sign up online for Recurring Credit Card Payments automatically paid on our due date.
- Pay by check or money order in-person using our 24-hour drop box located in the parking lot on the North side of City Hall (enter from Maple Street and drive past the Police Dept).
- Sign up for automatic deduction of your checking account by ACH on the due date.
- Pay 24/7 through our automated phone system with a credit card by calling 330-335-2700.
- Pay over the phone by speaking to a customer service representative by calling 330-335-2700.
- Mail your payment with provided self-return envelope.
Pay Your Utility Bill
All utility bills are mailed by the second working day of the month and are due usually on the 16th of each month depending on weekends and holidays. The City of Wadsworth utility customers now have the ability to view their utility bill online. They also have the option of paying their bills with a credit card over a secure channel.You can also pay over the phone 24/7 with our automated service. 330-335-2700.
Additionally, customers may select to have an email sent to them stating that their bill is "ready to pay" as opposed to having a bill sent to their home address. View an outline of the various elements of your utility bill.
The City accepts Mastercard, Visa and Discover Cards. The online options will allow registered customers to view their current utility bill, (including all charges), payment history, and metered usage history (Electric and Water). Join the over 5,000 Wadsworth Utility Customers who have already signed up.
Utilities Application (you must sign up thru email)
A security deposit is required for all applications for service from individuals who are not the legal owners of the property to which service is requested up to $300. You must email a copy of your lease or proof of ownership and valid identification. Email these to: email@example.com
Documents needed to apply include:
- Utility Application Agreement (PDF)
- New Commercial Business - Application for Electric Service (PDF)
During the winter and summer months, utility bills hit hardest the families in need. Many customers just "round up" on their bill and designate the extra change for the Share Program. The money is then designated by organizations such as FISH, Salvation Army, or the Saint Vincent Depaul Society. Thank you for your contribution.