Wadsworth Skate Park
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
- Skateboard Park @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The Wadsworth Skate Park is located in Valley View Park and is a free facility inspired and designed with the help of local skaters.
Wadsworth Skate Park Rules
The City of Wadsworth has established the following rules for your safe and enjoyable use of this facility. The City of Wadsworth reserves the right to close this facility for any reason. The City of Wadsworth authorities, at their discretion, reserve the right to restrict entry to the facility and ask persons to leave the facility as the result of disorderly conduct, disturbance of the peace, rule violations, or unsafe behavior. Any person not complying with these rules will not be permitted to use the facility. The City of Wadsworth has the right to modify these rules at any time.
- Please skate wisely at all times. Skateboarding and skating can be hazardous recreational activities. Use of the facility may result in minor injuries, as well as more serious injuries including but not limited to broken bones, paralysis, and death.
- Use of this facility is strictly at your own risk. The City of Wadsworth does not assume any responsibility for loss or injuries. This is an unsupervised facility.
- Skate within your own skill level.
- The Skate Park is designed for skateboard and inline skate use only. Riding, operating, or utilizing any device other than skateboards or inline skates is not permitted.
- Persons 10 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Skate Park opens at dawn and closes at dusk. Use when closed will result in a trespass citation and possible seizure of equipment.
- Be respectful of neighbors. Please keep the noise to a minimum.
- Skate safely. Please be respectful of all skaters. Take turns. Look ahead before you start a line.
- Safety equipment, such as helmets, elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards, shall be worn by all Skate Park users. Shirt and shoes shall be worn as well.
- Certain weather conditions may create unsafe surfaces for skating.
- Spectators are required to remain outside of the skating area.
- All organized events require advance, written approval from the City of Wadsworth.
- Please report any damage, hazardous conditions and concerns to the Wadsworth Parks Department at 330-335-2845, suggestions to the Wadsworth Recreation Department at 330-335-2859.
- For serious injury or other emergencies, call 911.
- Misuse of the Skate Park will result in expulsion or prosecution.
Items/ Behavior Not Permitted in Skate Park
The following are not permitted in the Skate Park area
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Glass containers and litter
- Motorized Vehicles
- Amplified Music
- Additional Lighting
- Abusive Language or Behavior
- Graffiti / Tagging / Stickering
- Other Equipment
- Modifications of existing components
616 West Street Wadsworth, OH 44281