Park Openings / Closures:
It is our goal to make all of our parks as safe and enjoyable for you to use. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the State Orders and group gatherings mandated closures of certain facilities for use. As Orders are lifted, we have opened facilities. We ask that you continue to use 6’ social distancing, wash your hands, and use sanitizer frequently while in the parks. Remember to not go out if you are feeling sick. Here is an updated list of openings and closures:
• All parks remain open for non-contact use. Please limit gatherings to under 10 people.
• Playgrounds: Are being reopened on June 10th.
• Ballfields: Open as of May 28th for use with requirements by leagues and teams to follow the State’s Responsible RestartOhio guidelines.
• Restrooms: Open as of May 28th at all parks and fields. Cleaning and disinfecting is being done every night by our contractor.
• Skate Park: Open as of May 26th as long as users keep under the 10 person gathering rule.
• Basketball Courts: Remain open except for Franklin Park and Valleyview Park due to users not following the 10 person gathering rule.
• Pavilions: Remain closed to rentals due to 10 person gathering rule.
• Trolley Line House: Remains closed to rentals due to the 10 person gathering rule.