Ohio Department of Health
Ohioans are facing new financial challenges as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and state agencies have a number of programs and policies in place to help them weather the storm. Ohio Department of Health's website includes links to local, state, and federal resources and information on unemployment assistance, health insurance relief, school meals, and more for individuals and families.
Community Action Wayne/Medina
Home COVID-19 Tests are Available Now
Medina County has received at-home rapid test kits and is working in partnership with Medina County District Library (MCDL) to make these home test kits available to the public at no cost. All MCDL locations will have these kits available. They are meant to be used when a person has symptoms but is unsure if it is COVID. The Health Department is launching this program now because allergy season is at hand, and it is difficult to distinguish some COVID symptoms from those associated with allergies.
- Department of Job and Family Services - Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Ohio Benefits
- Ohio Means Jobs
- Ohio’s Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC)
- Soprema Senior Center
- ServeOhio Community Resilience Grants
- U.S. Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources
- Wadsworth Library-Wadsworth Knows How