- Customer must have central air conditioner, electric hot water heater or pool pump to participate.
- Customer must have control of thermostat. If Customer is a renter, Customer must certify Customer has received approval from the landlord.
- Customer must have a broadband connection.
- The $25 installation credit will be applied to the Customer’s electric bill the following month after the control device (Equipment) is installed.
- The $40 annual participation credits will be split into (4) monthly credits, $10 per month June to September. Monthly bill credits will be applied in the next billing cycle for the previous month of participation.
- Credit will only be applied if the account is marked as participating on the last day of the bill period
- Customer will receive full credit for the month of participation in the program as long as their account is marked as participating on the last day of the month (June to September).
- Additional devices are also eligible for monthly participation credits. Qualifying pool pumps earn a $1 per month bill credit (June to September). Participating electric hot water heaters earn a $1.50 per month bill credit (June to September).
- The company will install the Equipment as expeditiously as possible, but can’t guarantee installation will occur within a set number of days.
Change in Participation
- If customer elects to be removed from the program, the device will be disabled in the operational and billing systems effective immediately. Note: Equipment will not be physically removed.
- If customer discontinues their participation in the program, they will forgo any future bill credits.
- Conservation periods will occur during June 1 through September 30 on non-holiday weekdays (Monday to Friday).
- Conservation periods can last anywhere from 4 to 6 hours.
- Customer may override up to one conservation period per year without changing their incentives.
- Customers who choose to override more than one conservation period per year will forgo their monthly bill credit for any month they override additional conservation periods.
Work performed by participating contractors is not guaranteed or subject to any representation or warranty, either expressed or implied or otherwise, by the City of Wadsworth or COMVERGE. Neither the City of Wadsworth nor COMVERGE makes any guarantee or any other representation or warranty, expressed or implied or otherwise, as to the quality, cost or effectiveness of any product(s) provided or work(s) performed by any participating contractor or by any such participating contractor’s employees, subcontractors or suppliers.
Energy efficiency gains are subject to a number of variable conditions and circumstances. While it is the intent of the Peak Rewards program to achieve energy efficiencies, neither the City of Wadsworth nor COMVERGE guarantees or warrants that any specific energy efficiency gains will be achieved for a particular customer under the program.